ebl offers you an experienced team of corporate lawyers handling domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate structure and restructuring, mainly in the mid-market.
ebl’s Corporate Service Team advises on all aspects of corporate law and transactions, including:
- Buy-Outs: acting for management and venture capitalists on MBO/MBIs
- Corporate finance: initial and secondary public offerings, placings and other issues of equity and debt securities
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances: domestic and multi-jurisdictional
- Listed company takeovers
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals: cross-border and domestic
- Private equity
- Restructuring and reorganisation of domestic and international groups, including demergers and spin-offs
Our lawyers work together transnationally on a regular basis. Many of them have also worked or studied abroad, so when it comes to putting together a cross-border deal, they are able to bring valuable insight to the challenges that arise.